NSK 6003 Bearing
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Cylindrical roller bearings are available in a wide range of designs, series, variants and sizes. The main design differences are the number of roller rows and the inner/outer ring flanges as well as cage designs and materials.
The bearings can meet the challenges of applications faced with heavy radial loads and high speeds. Accommodating axial displacement (except for bearings with flanges on both the inner and outer rings), they offer high stiffness, low friction and long service life.
Cylindrical roller bearings are also available in sealed or split designs. In sealed bearings, the rollers are protected from contaminants, water and dust, while providing lubricant retention and contaminant exclusion. This provides lower friction and longer service life. Split bearings are intended primarily for bearing arrangements which are difficult to access, such as crank shafts, where they simplify maintenance and replacements.
- INA F-93695 cylindrical roller bearings
- Class 2
- 55 mm x 120 mm x 43 mm ISO SL192311 cylindrical roller bearings
- Double Lip Contact
- Cartridge Unit Beari
- 90 mm x 190 mm x 64 mm SIGMA N 2318 cylindrical roller bearings
- Four-Bolt Flange
- 130 mm x 280 mm x 58 mm FAG NJ326-E-TVP2 + HJ326-E cylindrical roller bearings
- Click here
- 220 mm x 400 mm x 144 mm ISO N3244 cylindrical roller bearings
- 4.331 Inch | 110 Mil
- 110 mm x 150 mm x 24 mm INA SL182922 cylindrical roller bearings
- 220 mm x 460 mm x 88 mm NTN N344 cylindrical roller bearings
- 20 mm x 47 mm x 14 mm Timken NJ204E.TVP cylindrical roller bearings
- Mounted Units &
- 440 mm x 540 mm x 46 mm NSK NCF1888V cylindrical roller bearings
- 3.937 Inch | 100 Mil
- 25 mm x 52 mm x 18 mm ISO NJ2205 cylindrical roller bearings
- Mounted Units &